On behalf of our Client, a leading IT Company, we are looking for a Financial Controller.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining financial controls and guidelines;
- Working together with the business and finance team to achieve budgeting goals with proper analysis, scheduling, and corrective action;
- Developing and documenting business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Works closely with the external auditors for the half-year/ year-end audits;
- Review the results of the internal and external audit and implement all recommendations
- Implement and monitor the risk assessment activities, evaluate policies and procedures within the company, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Ensuring quality control over financial reporting and transactions (exe. Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting and understand performance and variance drivers)
- Direct contact with Accountancy, Development, Operational and Financial teams in respect of Group Controlling requirements;
- Ensures the timely submission of group required deliverables and correctness of outputs;
- Monthly ICO reconciliation
- Key Role in the Company month-end and year-end close process;
- Program monitoring, reporting standards, financial and operating benchmarks, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis (IFRS16, IFRS15, IFRS9, IAS 38, etc)
- Involvement and supervision of finance projects aiming to increase efficiency of finance processes;
- Develop and improve reporting tools.
- Actively participation in projects regarding operational activities automation / improvements
- Key Role in improving the efficiency of IT systems or in developing new ones – the link between accounting team and system developers
- Support in the development & implementation & running of the new business models in the accounting system - Dynamics, such as Zuora, Revenue Share, various OEM agreements.
- Possibly support in M&A due diligence and implementation procedures.
- University Degree (preferably Accounting, Economics or Financials);
- Relevant work experience as a senior lever Controlling or similar activity in an international environment;
- Strong working knowledge of detailed financial data analysis;
- Experience in processes implementation;
- Proficiency in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint;
- PowerBI and Microsoft Dynamics knowledge is a plus;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Self-motivated personality, commitment and accountability;
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment;
- Excellent oral/written communication skills;
- Fluent in English is a must;
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed with the team and other departments, oriented on result and accuracy, a good handle on working under pressure.
For additional details do not hesitate to contact Radu Vacarelu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trimitand datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal prin corespondenta electronica, prin intermediul retelelor de socializare sau prin aplicarea in cadrul unei platforme online de joburi, va exprimati acordul expres si neechivoc ca aceste date sa fie prelucrate de companiile afliate grupului Ascentor. Prelucrarea datelor se va face exclusiv in scopul selectarii dumneavoastra ca angajat al Ascentor sau al Clientilor nostri sau pentru realizarea unor rapoarte statistice cu privire la forta de munca, datele putand fi comunicate Clientilor nostri, numai pentru scopurile mai sus mentionate.
Datele cu caracter personal pe care le transmiteti Ascentor pot include: nume, prenume, vârstă, sex, cetatenie, adresa de domiciliu, reședința, adresa de e-mail, ocupația, educatia, parcursul profesional, venitul sau fotografia. Ascentor nu colecteaza alte date cu caracter personal, in afara de cele puse la dispozitie explicit prin trimiterea de catre dumneavoastra.
Career Point este o entitate legala a Grupului Ascentor, fiind inregistrata ca operator de date cu caaracter personal sub numarul 23015. Ascentor a implementat masuri adecvate care asigura un nivel ridicat de securitate a prelucrarii datelor dumneavoastra cu caracter personal. Ascentor stocheaza datele cu caracter personal in medii certificate ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 22301, SOC 1 si SOC 2, nu transfera niciun fel de date cu caracter personal catre terti in afara Uniunii Europene si nu proceseaza automat datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal.
Aveti dreptul sa ne solicitati accesul la datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal, rectificarea sau stergerea acestora, inclusiv restrictionarea prelucrarii. Pentru orice sesizare sau solicitare cu privire la prelucrarea datelor personale de catre companiile din grupul Ascentor, va rugam sa va adresati ofiterilor nostri de protectie a datelor personale la email@example.com.