On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational company, we are looking for a Financial Controller located in Constanta County.
The Financial Controller will act as a Finance Business Partner for the plant management and financial management, to effectively manage the finance business processes and financial performance improvement.
- Monitor plant activities and ensuring compliance with all procedures from the financial perspective;
- Prepare the monthly financial closing for the plant operations;
- Calculate the production cost at the end of each month;
- Ensure the expenditures approval by respecting the budget and the Group decision-making approval matrix procedure;
- Prepare the monthly financial reports and review them with the management team: monitoring of KPI’s, evolution of the costs compared to the previous year and budget, inventory tracking;
- Prepare ad-hoc analyzes required by the management team and ensure the decision support;
- Coordinate and prepare forecasts and annual budget;
- Maintain a close relationship with other departments within the plant on all aspects of financial reporting and challenge them for performance improvement;
- Prepare financial analysis such as cost per unit report;
- Prepare continuous analysis of possible financial opportunities and risks and generate alerts about any potential financial risk;
- Ensure the financial management of fixed assets;
- Organize and coordinate the stock assessment process;
- Reconcile physical inventories (monthly and annual), maintaining the accuracy of transactions and records for all inventories, investigations and explanations for all adjustments;
- Collaborate with external auditors in connection with the annual financial audit;
- Maintain a system of accounting policies and procedures aligned with the Group's requirements;
- Document each SOX Control related to the business processes under responsibility, test these Controls and keep the related documentation, respecting the Internal Control requirements regarding their frequency;
- Ensure contact with the Group on specific issues and on the application of its procedures by initiating appropriate actions;
- Develops procedures / instructions specific to its field of activity.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics;
- Relevant experience as Finance Business Partner or Financial Controller;
- Capacity to work in a team and to manage complex projects;
- Capacity to manage and improve the performance of the business processes;
- Capacity to deliver results and to solve the internal Clients requirements;
- Capacity to manage reporting deadlines, reliability and accuracy of reporting and financial analysis;
- Strong understanding of the budgetary process and accounting;
- Fluency in English;
- Very good MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills for evaluating alternatives and providing recommendations on various financial matters;
- Strategic thinking and capacity to propose viable solutions.
For additional details do not hesitate to contact Radu Vacarelu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trimitand datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal prin corespondenta electronica, prin intermediul retelelor de socializare sau prin aplicarea in cadrul unei platforme online de joburi, va exprimati acordul expres si neechivoc ca aceste date sa fie prelucrate de companiile afliate grupului Ascentor. Prelucrarea datelor se va face exclusiv in scopul selectarii dumneavoastra ca angajat al Ascentor sau al Clientilor nostri sau pentru realizarea unor rapoarte statistice cu privire la forta de munca, datele putand fi comunicate Clientilor nostri, numai pentru scopurile mai sus mentionate.
Datele cu caracter personal pe care le transmiteti Ascentor pot include: nume, prenume, vârstă, sex, cetatenie, adresa de domiciliu, reședința, adresa de e-mail, ocupația, educatia, parcursul profesional, venitul sau fotografia. Ascentor nu colecteaza alte date cu caracter personal, in afara de cele puse la dispozitie explicit prin trimiterea de catre dumneavoastra.
Career Point este o entitate legala a Grupului Ascentor, fiind inregistrata ca operator de date cu caaracter personal sub numarul 23015. Ascentor a implementat masuri adecvate care asigura un nivel ridicat de securitate a prelucrarii datelor dumneavoastra cu caracter personal. Ascentor stocheaza datele cu caracter personal in medii certificate ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 22301, SOC 1 si SOC 2, nu transfera niciun fel de date cu caracter personal catre terti in afara Uniunii Europene si nu proceseaza automat datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal.
Aveti dreptul sa ne solicitati accesul la datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal, rectificarea sau stergerea acestora, inclusiv restrictionarea prelucrarii. Pentru orice sesizare sau solicitare cu privire la prelucrarea datelor personale de catre companiile din grupul Ascentor, va rugam sa va adresati ofiterilor nostri de protectie a datelor personale la email@example.com.