Business Analyst / Data Analyst
On behalf of our Client, a leading player in the healthcare industry, we are looking for a Business Analyst / Data Analyst, with experience in data analysis in order to provide to management the necessary support to make the most appropriate decisions related to market segments.
You will work closely with the Marketing department to perform segmentation and continuous analysis of patient data, acting as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Marketing, IT and Data Warehouse (DWH) & Business Intelligence (BI) system's vendors.
· Collaborate with the Marketing department to identify business requirements and to translate them into projects that you will manage as a proprietary product. The projects are entirely in your charge in all stages, eg: identification of business requirements; technical specification forms; support for DWH and Bi systems vendors in the process of implementing technical requirements; reconciling results with key users of each report; user support;
· Documenting projects: e.g. sign offs, project acceptance documentation, owner manual documentation for owner and key user;
· Ensure the completion of projects according to the requirements and deadlines agreed with the beneficiary and the DWH and Bi systems vendors;
· Participates actively in the DWH implementation project for data sourcing, ensuring accuracy and completeness of data in the managed applications. Supervise and provide support in the data modeling process;
· Responsible for ensuring that data from Data Analytics environments are accurate, consolidated, standardized, maintained and updated appropriately, using appropriate data integration and cleaning techniques;
· Work with the IT department and vendors to support the development and implementation of changes, troubleshooting, improvements, and support for data integration projects;
· Analyze the opportunity to develop managed applications and propose solutions to maximize results;
· Constantly looking for improvement solutions and you make proposals in line with them;
· Understand the market and put in context the information of the competitors for comparative analyzes;
· Provide complex, on-demand or proactive reports and are able to perform advanced analyzes in terms of managed area.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / Statistics / Finance;
· Minimum 5 years previous professional experience in a similar role;
· Certifications / Technical skills: DWH, Data Analytics, BI;
· English: conversational / fluent;
· Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· High level of energy and involvement;
· Capacity to coordinate the projects activities;
· Analytical thinking and capacity to think as a whole;
· Capacity to proprieties and organize activities;
· Entrepreneurial thinking;
· Capacity to generate results with impact in business.
For additional details do not hesitate to contact Radu Vacarelu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trimitand datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal prin corespondenta electronica, prin intermediul retelelor de socializare sau prin aplicarea in cadrul unei platforme online de joburi, va exprimati acordul expres si neechivoc ca aceste date sa fie prelucrate de companiile afliate grupului Ascentor. Prelucrarea datelor se va face exclusiv in scopul selectarii dumneavoastra ca angajat al Ascentor sau al Clientilor nostri sau pentru realizarea unor rapoarte statistice cu privire la forta de munca, datele putand fi comunicate Clientilor nostri, numai pentru scopurile mai sus mentionate.
Datele cu caracter personal pe care le transmiteti Ascentor pot include: nume, prenume, vârstă, sex, cetatenie, adresa de domiciliu, reședința, adresa de e-mail, ocupația, educatia, parcursul profesional, venitul sau fotografia. Ascentor nu colecteaza alte date cu caracter personal, in afara de cele puse la dispozitie explicit prin trimiterea de catre dumneavoastra.
Career Point este o entitate legala a Grupului Ascentor, fiind inregistrata ca operator de date cu caaracter personal sub numarul 23015. Ascentor a implementat masuri adecvate care asigura un nivel ridicat de securitate a prelucrarii datelor dumneavoastra cu caracter personal. Ascentor stocheaza datele cu caracter personal in medii certificate ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 22301, SOC 1 si SOC 2, nu transfera niciun fel de date cu caracter personal catre terti in afara Uniunii Europene si nu proceseaza automat datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal.
Aveti dreptul sa ne solicitati accesul la datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal, rectificarea sau stergerea acestora, inclusiv restrictionarea prelucrarii. Pentru orice sesizare sau solicitare cu privire la prelucrarea datelor personale de catre companiile din grupul Ascentor, va rugam sa va adresati ofiterilor nostri de protectie a datelor personale la email@example.com.