On behalf of our Client, a leading Private-Equity Firm, we are looking for an Office Manager.
Administration & Secretarial
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, making appointments and travel arrangements, keeping meeting minutes;
- Providing administrative support for specific events/activities (connection with travel agency, logistic activities accommodation & flight booking, flight check-ins, transfers etc., update specific systems with required information; organizing mail and package delivery);
- Handling administrative tasks, e.g.: office stationery supply, booking meeting rooms, travel and accommodation arrangements, phone calls, correspondence;
- Supporting management by creating contracts and other required documentation (e.g. expense reports);
- Working with the investment team members - assist the team and offer support, when necessary;
- Collecting and preparing information for management use (e.g.: meeting agendas, meeting minutes, surveys, reports, etc.);
- Recording and updating information in various systems and databases; drafting reports;
- Organizing files, performing data entry and maintaining accurate records in various systems;
- Keeping track of contracts and files/archive old files and corporate documents;
- Drafting, formatting or translating (small sized and not technically oriented) various documents, contracts, invoices, presentations, meeting minutes; for larger and/or more complicated documents supervise translation work by external translation agencies;
- Liaising with various third parties, e.g. authorities, couriers, vendors, clients;
- Information search (intranet or telephoning);
- Supervising and organizing the office cleaning;
- Organizing maintenance and repair works inside the office and communication with the landlord;
- Responsible for emergency procedures for situations as activation of burglary/fire alarm, fire drills, work medicine, health and safety at workplace;
- Organizing office furniture and equipment as needed;
- Consulting with IT Responsible for communication network, changes/upgrades if needed;
- Taking care of the proper insurance of office equipment, electronic equipment, company cars and arranging liability insurance and any other insurance deemed necessary;
- Administering the usage of company cars and organizing, supervising and approving actions that are related to maintenance, repair and tires;
- Organizing teambuilding, offsite activities and trainings.
Primary Accounting and HR
- Preparing periodical summary of office expenses, as per the format provided by the Finance Department budgeting;
- Payments (monthly and occasionally invoices);
- Gathering and preparing the documents for accounting department.
- Active involvement in department's marketing initiatives, including PR and communication - both inside and outside the organization;
- Managing human resources activities within the office;
- Keep record for holidays & sickness days;
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Experience with MS Office package
- Excellent time-management, planning skills and ability to prioritize
- Team-player & customer-oriented attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding ability to cooperate
- Attention to detail, pro-activity and confidentiality
- Logical thinking
- Ability to learn fast
For additional details do not hesitate to contact Radu Vacarelu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trimitand datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal prin corespondenta electronica, prin intermediul retelelor de socializare sau prin aplicarea in cadrul unei platforme online de joburi, va exprimati acordul expres si neechivoc ca aceste date sa fie prelucrate de companiile afliate grupului Ascentor. Prelucrarea datelor se va face exclusiv in scopul selectarii dumneavoastra ca angajat al Ascentor sau al Clientilor nostri sau pentru realizarea unor rapoarte statistice cu privire la forta de munca, datele putand fi comunicate Clientilor nostri, numai pentru scopurile mai sus mentionate.
Datele cu caracter personal pe care le transmiteti Ascentor pot include: nume, prenume, vârstă, sex, cetatenie, adresa de domiciliu, reședința, adresa de e-mail, ocupația, educatia, parcursul profesional, venitul sau fotografia. Ascentor nu colecteaza alte date cu caracter personal, in afara de cele puse la dispozitie explicit prin trimiterea de catre dumneavoastra.
Career Point este o entitate legala a Grupului Ascentor, fiind inregistrata ca operator de date cu caaracter personal sub numarul 23015. Ascentor a implementat masuri adecvate care asigura un nivel ridicat de securitate a prelucrarii datelor dumneavoastra cu caracter personal. Ascentor stocheaza datele cu caracter personal in medii certificate ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 22301, SOC 1 si SOC 2, nu transfera niciun fel de date cu caracter personal catre terti in afara Uniunii Europene si nu proceseaza automat datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal.
Aveti dreptul sa ne solicitati accesul la datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal, rectificarea sau stergerea acestora, inclusiv restrictionarea prelucrarii. Pentru orice sesizare sau solicitare cu privire la prelucrarea datelor personale de catre companiile din grupul Ascentor, va rugam sa va adresati ofiterilor nostri de protectie a datelor personale la email@example.com
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly