Senior Financial Controller | French language
2 days left
- Up to 25%
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational company active in the payment solutions industry, we are looking for an Experienced Financial Controller.
Global leader in seamless payment, our Client provides smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels: in-store, online and on mobile. Trusted partner of major financial institutions, service providers, global retailers and small merchants, our Client has a global footprint to provide multi-local solutions.
The company's initiative is to set up a multi-functional shared service center in Bucharest to centralize the Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology and Procurement support functions of the company's EMEA region.
- Support the Controlling Director and work in the controlling team;
- Support in all planning activities (outlook, forecast, budget, 3 years plan);
- In charge of month end closing;
- Ensuring technical support for cost controlling, reporting;
- Financial analysis skills – business oriented;
- Overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting according to Corporate standards, governance, and deadlines;
- Supporting internal customer groups in all finance and accounting matters including analysis, budgeting, forecasting, expense tracking and control, analyses deviations actual vs forecasts / budget – propose & follow actions implemented, actively look for continuous improvement;
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and reviews;
- KPI monitoring;
- Participation in special projects;
- Evaluate and drive optimizations across the different functions within Operations and Overhead;
- Improving existing processes and systems to drive efficiency;
- Ensuring reporting output to senior management.
- Strong academic background. Finance & Controlling degree;
- 8 to 10 years finance experience in multinational environment, with proven track record;
- Good communication skills;
- Full French and English proficiency;
- Superior attention to details;
- Must be comfortable in working in cross-functional teams – matrix environment;
- Can successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and work to tight deadlines;
- Fluency in standard software including Cognos & SAP;
- A strong commitment to providing first rate business & financial support;
- Manage preparation of all monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting (actuals/forecasts) of accounting reports, such as balance sheets, statements of income, statements of cash flows and statements of equity;
- Prepare budgets, monitor its fulfillment, analyze and report deviations, define and implement corrective and pro-active actions;
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of internal and external financial reporting;
- Follow internal audit and Internal controls with local teams.
Why this role?
This a brilliant opportunity to join a talented team of seamless payment specialists and take on a key role with full responsibility.
For additional details do not hesitate to contact Radu Vacarelu at email@example.com
Trimitand datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal prin corespondenta electronica, prin intermediul retelelor de socializare sau prin aplicarea in cadrul unei platforme online de joburi, va exprimati acordul expres si neechivoc ca aceste date sa fie prelucrate de companiile afliate grupului Ascentor. Prelucrarea datelor se va face exclusiv in scopul selectarii dumneavoastra ca angajat al Ascentor sau al Clientilor nostri sau pentru realizarea unor rapoarte statistice cu privire la forta de munca, datele putand fi comunicate Clientilor nostri, numai pentru scopurile mai sus mentionate.
Datele cu caracter personal pe care le transmiteti Ascentor pot include: nume, prenume, vârstă, sex, cetatenie, adresa de domiciliu, reședința, adresa de e-mail, ocupația, educatia, parcursul profesional, venitul sau fotografia. Ascentor nu colecteaza alte date cu caracter personal, in afara de cele puse la dispozitie explicit prin trimiterea de catre dumneavoastra.
Career Point este o entitate legala a Grupului Ascentor, fiind inregistrata ca operator de date cu caaracter personal sub numarul 23015. Ascentor a implementat masuri adecvate care asigura un nivel ridicat de securitate a prelucrarii datelor dumneavoastra cu caracter personal. Ascentor stocheaza datele cu caracter personal in medii certificate ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 22301, SOC 1 si SOC 2, nu transfera niciun fel de date cu caracter personal catre terti in afara Uniunii Europene si nu proceseaza automat datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal.
Aveti dreptul sa ne solicitati accesul la datele dumneavoastra cu caracter personal, rectificarea sau stergerea acestora, inclusiv restrictionarea prelucrarii. Pentru orice sesizare sau solicitare cu privire la prelucrarea datelor personale de catre companiile din grupul Ascentor, va rugam sa va adresati ofiterilor nostri de protectie a datelor personale la firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Financial Controller | French language
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly