On behalf of our client, a leading company that provides solutions for online payment, we are recruiting a Transition Manager.
Global leader in seamless payment, our client provides smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels: in-store, online and on mobile. Trusted partner of major financial institutions, service providers, global retailers and small merchants, our client has a global footprint to provide multi-local solutions.
The company's initiative is to set up a multi-functional shared service center in Bucharest to centralize the Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology and Procurement support functions of the company's EMEA region.
Are you keen to take new challenges, develop your abilities and your career? Do you want to be part of our core team starting together the great adventure of building and developing from scratch the EMEA Shared Service Center? Then this is the right place for you!
- Responsible for effectively migrating business support functions from local units to the company's Business Services Romania
- Co-ordinate the management of milestones, actions, issues, risks, and decisions of the transition activities
- Ensures that the appropriate level of support is available to the operations team and their clients during the transition cycle
- Ensure that the transferred activities and related processes are properly documented
- Contribute to processes and systems improvements according to best practices
- Implement best practices for transition management
- Provide feedback and status updates to management. High levels of stakeholder engagement across the Financial and HR teams.
- Bachelor and master’s degree, preferably in Finance/ Management
- Strong project management skills (PMP qualifications or other would be a plus)
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in a shared service center environment, accountancy or financial area
- Very good understanding of the existing processes and technologies
- Comfortable in working in a cross-cultural environment
- Willingness to travel abroad extensively
- Language capabilities: English (fluent); French or other foreign languages would be a plus
- Dynamic, approachable, accountable and available
- Open-minded and ‘can-do’ attitude which encourages innovation, embraces change and displays resilience against adversity
- Ability to juggle different priorities and deliver high-quality outcomes under pressure
- Able to focus on a clear goal in all actions and decisions and openly articulate this to the project team
- Participate fully as a team member in building an atmosphere of openness, honesty, respect, cooperation
Why this role?
This a brilliant opportunity to join a talented team of seamless payment specialists and take on a key role with full responsibility.
For additional details do not hesitate to contact Bianca Huzum at email@example.com
Apply for Transition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly