The person in this Financial role will be leading all areas of finance for the Development and Property Operations aspects of White Star’s business, specifically at this time focused on Liberty Technology Park, a 20,000+ sqm fully operational office park with an expansion in the works for 30,000 sqm of office and 18,000 sqm of residential flats.
The person in this role is expected to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of finance and accounting as well as a strong ability to assess the commercial aspects of the business and adapt the financial needs to reach the goals of the shareholders. This role presents an opportunity to participate in the senior management team, and implement strategies that are innovative for the financial aspects of the business, and contribute to the overall growth of White Star’s activities in Romania.
- Financial reporting of WSRE RO and SPV (Liberty Park), including:
- Preparation of regular group reports, quarterly results, forecasts, etc.
- Budgeting (preparation of budget with the guidance of Country Partner)
- Review of statutory accounts and declarations
- Financial analysis
- Construction cost monitoring and analysis (eg. Liberty Tech Park)
- Overall project Budget vs Actual reporting and analysis
- Monitoring bank covenants for project loans
- Assembling reports for equity partners
- Bank debt and cash management
- Preparation of routine reports for bank purposes (eg. Liberty Tech Park)
- Regular correspondence with the bank
- Cash flow reports and forecasts
- Management support and Administrative tasks
- Learn and maintain the operational and accounting applications (iREMS, SUN) and transfer of data between the two systems
- Working with the accountants and external advisers on tax compliance;
- Cooperate with the property management team on financial/ reporting/ operational records/ invoicing etc.
- Contract management (suppliers, contractors, etc)
- BS/ MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualification such as ACCA or similar will be considered a plus
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
Apply for Financial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly