Tax Manager | Leading Multinational FMCG - beverages Company
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational FMCG - beverages Company, we are looking for a Tax Manager.
- To Identify opportunities and implement initiatives to optimize tax benefits and timing for the business.
- To provide advisory service to all levels of the organization in meeting the regulatory tax requirements for the organization and to optimize tax benefits and timing.
- Responsible for local and Group tax accounting requirements and compliance with internal control regulations.
- Key liaison with tax authorities for the jurisdictions within the country.
You Will Contribute Through:
- Prepare tax compliance for the Company, ensuring all returns and payments are accurate and on time. Liaison with appropriate tax authorities regarding any enquiries into tax returns.
- Identify and implement tax planning strategies to minimize and defer tax liabilities in liaison with the Corporate Centre Tax team and external advisors, including the impact to the business on any changes in legislation, impact of tax on review of contracts, and any Transfer Pricing studies.
- Provide Tax input to all significant projects with a view to tax minimization and correct post tax evaluation.
- Facilitate and participate in all fiscal authority audits and advise on actions resulting from those audits. Liaison with Internal and External Audit and the provision of information in response to audit queries relating to tax
- Ensure compliance with local tax regulations;
- Permanently monitor the fiscal changes and evaluates the impact on the company
- Inform management and staff about the relevant changes in the tax legislation;
- Prepare and submit all the necessary documents in order to obtain the fiscal authorizations (fiscal warehouse, registered sender, registered recipient, manufacturing license);
- Responsible for elaborating procedures with fiscal implications and tracking their applicability;
- Check the monthly VAT closing, responsible for the VAT refund process
- Knows very well the company's business and the functionalities of the other departments, identifies and minimizes the fiscal risk;
- Provides support during the annual audit on the fiscal side;
- Offer your opinion and alternative solutions regarding the contracts with the company's partners;
- Create and maintain a professional relationship with the State Institutions (ex: Ministry of Finance, ANAF, DGAMC, National Customs Authority);
- Responsible for drawing up / reviewing the transfer pricing file of the company, according to the legal provisions;
- University Degree – preferably in Accounting;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Up to date knowledge of all relevant local tax legislation;
- Ability to work with figures and drawing meaningful conclusions;
- Advanced communication skills to be able to cooperate with various stakeholders;
- Analytical thought to be able to resolve a variety of complex situations;
- Advance user in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power point;
- Fluent in English – both verbal & written.