On behalf of our client, the market leader in development, lease of logistic and semi-industrial real estate, we are recruiting a SAP Accountant.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Local bookkeeping in SAP by documenting financial transactions through entering account information, familiar with general accounting, payroll, bookkeeping;
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances;
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files;
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts;
- Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations and foreign exchange;
- Ensure accuracy of financial documents in accordance with Romanian and IFRS standard and internal policies;
- Review accounts receivable aging to ensure compliance;
- Assist with monthly/quarterly closing;
- Interface with management in various departments (project management, legal, facility management);
- Report to the General Manager in Bucharest and the Group Controller.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Accounting and (at least 5-7 years) relevant work experience in accounting;
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures;
- Experienced SAP user with good MS Office® skills (especially Excel);
- Analytical mind and a problem solver;
- Perfect command of Romanian and English;
- Good communication skills;
- Positive attitude to work, flexible and a team player;
- Stress-resistant and can work to deadlines.
Apply for SAP Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly