Financial Planning & Analyst
We are recruiting for one of the main sport betting companies in Europe for a Financial & Planning Analyst role.
The incumbent is responsible for creating accurate trading reports, monitoring and analyzing the evolution of financial indicators, budgeting and forecasting process.
• Weekly or/and at request trading reports preparation, including variations for Budget and PY;
• Monitors and analyzes the evolution of financial indicators selected for performance management at company level (actuals vs. budget, the previous year, forecast);
• Daily KVDs report at product level;
• Forecast for the next period and long-term analysis based on previous achievements and future development prospects;
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
• Contribute to financial data processing for drawing up the budget at department level and budget revisions as required by management and shareholders;
• Working together with team members and other departments for information gathering and processing them in order to prepare reliable reports based on which the management could take strategic decisions;
• Increases productivity by developing automated reports / applications; coordinating information requirements
• Supports policies and processes implementation and identifies improvement opportunities;
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential;
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in economic studies;
• Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must;
• 4+ years’ experience in a similar role or accounting reports analysis;
• Excellent MS Excel and Power Point skills;
• ERP knowledge – Charisma would be a plus;
• Analytical thinking, attention to details, proactive in learning new things;
• High level of positive energy;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for Financial Planning & Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly