We are recruiting for one of the main sport betting companies in Europe for a Senior Accountant role.
- Perform all financial closing operations (e.g. account analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts, bank reconciliation, posting the accruals for untaken holiday/bonuses/account payables, posting the provisions, validate and import of salaries related to the cost center level etc.) according to local and group procedures and deadlines;
- Perform monthly and quarterly accounts reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting;
- Prepare and submit tax returns (VAT, Corporate income tax, WHT, D394, D390, D301, Intrastat etc.) and make sure that submission of all required documents and declarations will be always on time;
- Involved in prepare and update internal regulations of the company and you make sure that the accounting compliance is in line with local legislation and group accounting standards;
- Ensure bookkeeping is in line with accounting rules (statutory and IFRS), fiscal legislation and other regulatory requirements;
- Preparation of all statutory accounting reports and financial statements and various reports as required by the management;
- Provide external auditors with accurate requested information and support them;
- Ensure accuracy of all the daily transactions posted in the system;
- Complies with the Code of Conduct and the ethics chart of the Group, internal procedures, internal regulations and norms of quality.
- At least 5 years on a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in economic studies;
- Certified/Chartered accountant, it is a plus;
- Medium knowledge of English;
- General economic knowledge at a professional level;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel);
- Ability to work independently, attention to details and accuracy, risk awareness;
- Self-motivated person, proactive approach, willingness to learn and develop;
- Ability to communicate and relate, analytical, creative and economic thinking;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines;
- Proactive approach, willingness to learn and develop;
- Time management skills.