Finance Manager located in Ploiesti | 1 year Interim Management Contract
On behalf of our client, a leading multinational company, we are looking for a Finance Manager / Plant Controller located in Ploiesti.
The Finance Manager will manage the end to end accounting and finance management business processes and the alocated team .
- Manage the financial resources of the company, the preparation of the weekly forecast of plant operating variances, set-up standard operation procedures and policies and lead the budgeting process;
- Ensure the accuracy of: cost management which include the base material, ingredient, packaging, labor, and overhead components; the cost of production; and the monthly manufacturing variances;
- Provide direction to Top Management and Group Management with regular financial reporting and forecasting efforts;
- Manage the following business processes: US GAAP reporting, financial controlling, including, but not limited to analysis of plant performance, all production reporting and inventory functions, set-up and analysis of Cost Savings and / or Cost Reduction initiatives at the plant level;
- Provide credible, accurate, thorough and depth of financial analysis in support of plant operations;
- Invest a high efort in SOX implementation and testing;
- Support LEAN and Safety initiatives as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, ACCA is condidered a plus;
- Minimum 5 years Finance and / or Cost Accounting experience;
- Management experience in a manufacturing environment with an understanding of standard cost and variance reporting, automotive industry is preferred;
- Knowledgeable in the areas of US GAAP, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets, General Ledger Accounting, Payroll and SOX;
- Understand the dynamics of procurement, production and finished good delivery, the interdependencies of these activities and how they impact profitability;
- Strong understanding of and collaboration with plant operations on continuous improvements activities, including cost improvement initiatives;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills;
- SAP experience is considered a plus;
- Fluent in English.
- Motivating salary level;
- Company car;
- Benefits aligned to the market offering.