Junior Marketing Controller | Leading Multinational FMCG Company
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational FMCG company, we are looking for a Junior Marketing Controller.
The position will focus on:
- Marketing spending, including processing and analysis of marketing accruals;
- Monitoring performance and provide accurate and timely monthly variance analyses across all P&L lines between actuals, budget, latest forecast and prior year by brand /segment / SKU;
- Partner with Brand “Teams” to "own" the P&L. Understand and influence drivers of all P&L buckets in support of division objectives, challenge assumptions and drive adjustments as needed. Ensure attainment of financial and stretch objectives as committed;
- Participate in corporate planning and quarterly forecast exercises for both customers and brands;
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with Corporate reporting requirements and policies;
- Improving brand performance by analysing/evaluating ROI, pricing, mix, COGS, and new product launches;
- Collaborates with other departments by collecting and providing financial information;
- Participation in ad-hoc projects.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 2/3 years of experience in controlling in a multinational company;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Must be aware of, and conform to, the highest standards of professional and ethical behaviour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Tenacity and resilience;
- Entrepreneurial attitude in managing activities and projects
- Outgoing and dynamic personality with a high level of energy and drive;
- Positive Can Do attitude;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Should have a strong financial and analytical background coupled with commercial acumen.