Financial Analyst South East Europe | Leading Multinational FMCG Company
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational FMCG company, we are looking for a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the South East Europe Cluster.
The position will be:
- Responsible for the monitoring, analysis, planning support and control of the information related to all the company’s costs.
- Being responsible for the Month-End reporting process; prepare closing reports by department and account;
- Requiring exhaustive and detailed knowledge of the company’s Costs drivers and performance from the ideal candidate;
- Monitoring performance and provide accurate and timely monthly variance analyses between actuals and plan, latest forecast and prior year by cost type, department, etc;
- Partner with other departments to understand variances Actuals vs PL/FC/PY and implement together with them corrective actions. Ensure attainment of financial and stretch objectives as committed;
- Driving costs reduction projects and optimization initiatives;
- Responsible for the savings plan: define, identify and communicate opportunities, track the generation of savings, and report them appropriately;
- Participate in corporate planning and quarterly forecast exercises;
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with Corporate reporting requirements and policies;
- Collaborates with other departments by collecting and providing financial information;
- Participation in ad-hoc projects.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 2/3 years of experience in financial analysis / controlling;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Must be aware of, and conform to, the highest standards of professional and ethical behaviour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Tenacity and resilience;
- Entrepreneurial attitude in managing activities and projects;
- Outgoing and dynamic personality with a high level of energy and drive;
- Positive Can Do attitude;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Business acumen.