Experienced SAP Accountant | Leading Multinational Real Estate Player
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational real estate developer focused on industrial sector, we are looking for an Experienced SAP Accountant.
- Local bookkeeping in SAP by documenting financial transactions through entering account information, familiar with general accounting, payroll, bookkeeping;
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances;
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files;
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts;
- Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations and foreign exchange;
- Ensure accuracy of financial documents in accordance with Romanian and IFRS standard and internal policies;
- Review accounts receivable aging to ensure compliance;
- Assist with monthly/quarterly closing;
- Interface with management in various departments (project management, legal, facility management);
- You will report to the General Manager in Bucharest and the Group Controller.
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Accounting and (at least 5-7 years) relevant work experience in accounting;
- You are a detail oriented person with good knowledge of accounting procedures;
- You are an experienced SAP user and have good MS Office® skills (especially Excel);
- You have an analytical mind and you are a problem solver;
- You have a perfect command of Romanian and English;
- You have good communication skills, as you will liaise with colleagues and external stakeholders;
- You have a positive attitude to work, you are flexible and a team player;
- You are stress-resistant and can work to deadlines.