Finance Business Partner
Leading full service law firm in Central and Eastern Europe is looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team. The main responsibility of the new colleague will be to provide a comprehensive and efficient service to internal clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and the department are achieved.
- Developing and reviewing systems and processes from the credit & control point of view;
- Ensuring the governance structure of the financial function, tracking whether the team follows policies and procedures with impact on the organization's financial performance;
- Providing cost monitoring, including how costs are documented, being involved in cost controlling activities (registration procedures, settlement, supporting documents and ways of saving);
- Providing revenue monitoring - billing process monitoring (according to existing procedures) and tracking the collection process;
- Producing reports on overdue debts and weekly & monthly cash collection reports;
- Strong track record of developing and delivering process improvement projects and change management initiatives across revenue and cost savings;
- Flexible and adaptable to deal with changing requirements, able to balance competing priorities and deliver in line with management expectations.
- 5-6 years of experience in finance, preferably previous experience within a similar role;
- Extensive experience of dealing with multiple teams;
- Full accountability and tenacity to independently find solutions with a sense of urgency;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience of successful process changes and change management;
- Communication and relationship building are vitally important;
- Excellent organization and planning skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining quality.