Finance Manager | Leading Beauty Industry Company
On behalf of our Client, a well-known multinational company in the beauty industry, we are looking for a Finance Manager.
With a young and dynamic team, our Client already has an excellent performance in Romania. Having a high potential for business growth, this role will work very close to the management team, acting as a finance business partner.
- Working closely with the Country Manager for all related finance business aspects;
- Managing the accounting function, tax compliance and financial planning & analysis;
- Monitoring overall financial performance by each business unit;
- Coordinating annual budget and long-range planning and preparing financial data for business reviews;
- Managing a team of 4 Full Time Employees who covers: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger and tax compliance;
- Working closely with management team to co-pilot the business growth and proactively assist the management team in any financial related situation;
- Improve the business processes and internal control;
- Participate in strategic planning and company development as the management team member;
- Manage the relationship with the fiscal authorities and financial auditor.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in statutory accounting and financial controlling, with a solid technical exposure on managing the statutory accounting and tax compliance functions;
- Solid experience in coordinating a team and key business processes: general ledger, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial KPI’s and financial analysis;
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and can organize and manage multiple priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with the local team and the stakeholders from the Group;
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality;
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions;
- Fluent in English and excellent Excel skills;
- Previous SAP experience is a plus.