3 days left
On behalf of our client, one of the first consulting and evaluation companies in Romania, we are recruiting a Financial Analyst.
Work you’ll do
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects:
- Financial reporting valuations for business combinations (i.e., a client's allocation of purchase price to assets and liabilities acquired), inclusive of enterprise values, intangible assets, legal entities, real estate assets;
- Valuation of goodwill and indefinite asset impairment testing for financial reporting purposes;
- Valuations for transactions, regulatory and other compliance purposes;
- Consultative services to assist clients with their business plan development, strategic investment decisions, or other financial objectives.
- 3 years of financial analysis and/or consulting experience;
- Development of financial models;
- Conducting in-depth client, economic, industry, and competitor research;
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or accounting;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Driver license;
- Flexibility for potential travel to client sites.
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly