Business Controller | Tourism Industry
On behalf of our Client, a well-known Tourism Tour Operator, we are looking for a Business Controller.
With a young and dynamic team, our Client already has an excellent performance. Having a high potential for business growth, the Client has decided to set-up the business controlling function, that will be the management team co-pilot for all related finance business aspects.
- Work closely with the Managing Director for providing guidance to support the business growth;
- Monitor overall financial performance, producing management reporting packs, budgets and forecast;
- Work closely with management teams to co-pilot the business growth and proactively assist the management team in any financial planning and analysis matter;
- P&L and balance sheet responsibility;
- Ensure appropriate treasury functions (including cash flow management) are in place and managed;
- Improve the business processes, work process and internal control.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance;
- Relevant experience as a finance business partner role;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork and facilitation;
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good command of English (both verbal and written;
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Competitive salary, in the labor market salary range for the role;
- Job stability and work-life balance;
- Office in Bucharest downtown;
- Entrepreneurial environment with high speed of reaction.
Apply for Business Controller | Tourism Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly