Senior Trade Controller Romania & Bulgaria | Leading Multinational FMCG Company
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational FMCG company, we are looking for a Senior Trade Controller for the company operations in Romania and Bulgaria.
This role is seen as great learning / developmental opportunity for a high performer to assume higher responsibility in the local organisation or move internationally within approximately 2-3 years.
This role suits an ambitious finance person with very good analytical, organization and communication skills. In addition, the candidate should have a personal determination to deliver, will be keen to take responsibility, act proactively, and be able communicate timely and effectively with all members of the business.
The position provides the opportunity to work directly with Sales, Marketing and Supply, as well as Senior Management team.
- Drive and organize corporate planning and quarterly forecast exercises for both customers and brands;
- Ensure accurate accruals (trade investment) are being booked during monthly closes;
- Guarantee the financial integrity and timeliness of the financial reporting;
- Drive insightful analyses (mainly Promo ROI) to identify business opportunities to achieve targets;
- Controlling pricing and discount policies;
- Performing customer profitability analysis;
- Measuring and evaluating trade spend effectiveness;
- Maintaining financial control on balance sheet positions relating to trade investment;
- Monitor monthly trade stock levels, with accurate reporting and reconciliation;
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with internal processes, corporate reporting requirements and policies;
- Ad Hoc Financial Decision support for Sales (working closely with KAMs);
- Collaborates with other departments by collecting and providing financial information;
- Support the SAP implementation;
- Participation in ad-hoc projects.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Tenacity and resilience
- Entrepreneurial attitude in managing activities and projects
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Business Acumen
- Positive Can-Do attitude
- Ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty well
- Passionate, “hands on” professional, energetic, entrepreneurial, pro-active and results oriented
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in finance (Business administration, Economics or Accounting) mandatory;
- At least 3 years of experience in Commercial / Sales Controlling;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel & Power Point in particular;
- Fluency in English.