Senior Financial Analyst
This role is to provide financial & management accounting and transaction support to the MCBC business entities. The role will play a key supporting role in helping the entities finance team deliver accurate financial close, financial forecasting and decision support to the commercial and supply chain functions.
- Provide accounting, data analytics and transactional support to the Finance Business Areas;
- Assist in period end close duties including journal posting, account reconciliations;
- Provide analysis of stock, Capex, engineering stores and other to the business;
- Prepare key monthly reports to support key commercial or supply chain decision making;
- Gather data for and upload of forecasts to business systems and checking to ensure accuracy of uploaded data. Provision of variance analysis vs. budget, flex budget, previous forecasts and prior year;
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks;
- Train other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
- Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills;
- Create and update the working procedures periodically;
- Identify and implement improvement ideas for standardizing the process;
- Complies with the Internal Regulation and the OHS (Occupational Health and Safety), the FSF (Fire Safety and Fighting) and Environmental Protection duties laid down under the law;
- Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job;
- Informs the line manager of any departure/non-compliance identified in their work;
- Displays an ethical, decent, honest and fair behavior towards co-workers and in relations with the customers and the partners of the organization.
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company, the code of conduct and the commercial terms, and sets correct relations with both co-workers, as well as customers/partners.
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports in connection with performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force
- Migrations On-Time with good business and cross-functional collaboration – meeting BCA commitments. Establish and adhere to consistent migration methodology.
- Quantitative and Qualitative KPIs established for all processes – with targets and SLAs. Leverage process automation and CI “Go-to” team for business units. SOX/audit controls achieved.
- Contribute to People Development Plan, take ownership of PDP, follow succession plan and contribute to overall team engagement.
- 2-3 years work experience within Finance;
- ACCA / CIMA certifications highly appreciated
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Advanced English level.
- Good MS Office knowledge
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
- Willing to accept that we are in a "start-up" and can pivot as priorities do change while in this mode
- Required to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to travel as needed for work shadowing and to support business issue
- High level of professionalism
- Solid understanding and respect of policies and controls
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Understanding and willingness to "speak with data" and be metric driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. English required, French preferred
- Time management skills
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Team oriented, "whatever it takes" attitude, collaborative and gets results
More searches like this
- Accounting Consumer Products & Services Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Financial Analysis Consumer Products & Services Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Financial Audit Consumer Products & Services Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Reporting Consumer Products & Services Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania