Finance Accounting Manager | German speaker | Retail Industry
On behalf of our client, one of the main players in the food retail industry, we are recruiting a Finance Accounting Manager.
- Ensures correct elaboration and processing of accounting procedures and processes in compliance with the civil, fiscal and supervisory laws in force;
- Maintain the correct and in time evidence of all the financial and accounting operations, fixed assets, inventory items;
- Carries on the assets inventory process according to the law;
- Drawing up of statutory financial statements, and ensures correspondence to external entities (Supervisory bodies, accounting external company);
- Prepares complex audit and/or tax work papers;
- Assists with document retrieval for annual financial audits;
- Carries on efficient planning in order to ensure the compliance with all the reporting deadline;
- Ensures the preparation and archiving of the supporting documents and of the accounting registers, according to the legislation in force.
- University studies - accounting or economics;
- At least 5 years of working experience, at least 2 of them in Chief Accountant’s/deputy Chief Accountant’s position;
- Recognized Accountancy qualification (e.g., CECCAR, ACCA);
- Proficiency with ERP system such as SAP;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills;
- Language Skills: German.