Head of Controlling | German speaker | Retail Industry
On behalf of our client, one of the main players in the food retail industry, we are recruiting a Head of Controlling.
- Planning and coordinating the resources, staff and cost of the controlling department;
- Annual planning and analyzing planned values and underlying measures;
- Coordination of monthly end closing and preparation of company's financial results presentations;
- Meeting deadlines of periodically reporting and planning within the Group;
- Development of controlling tools according to company’s strategy as well as process evaluation regarding the department objectives’ achievements (action plans ellaboration, process flows development for department improvment);
- Identify and interpret indicators and trends, proposing solutions for improvment;
- Involved in new process implementations for the controlling department to serve the needs of the organization that are constantly changing;
- Support provided to departments in carrying out specific analyzes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5 - 8 years of relevant experience;
- Previous managerial experience, functional delivery/ project experience;
- Recognized qualifications (e.g. CIMA, ACCA);
- Proficiency with ERP system such as SAP;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills;
- Language Skills: German (mandatory).