Cameron Romania, a Schlumberger Company, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Transformation Analyst to join our Financial Hub based in Bucharest. At Cameron, we give every team member the ability to achieve more, more than you thought possible. More growth. More success. More reward and gratification.
The role of the Transformation Analyst is to oversee the day-to-day management and execution of multiple projects and/or programs through the project lifecycle. They will identify and prioritize improvement opportunities through data gathering, process mapping, and other Lean Six Sigma tools. Working collaboratively with functional business areas to achieve agreed project objectives, milestones and deliverables. Ensuring implemented solutions are of quality. Assisting with developing, delivering and training others on the Project Management Discipline.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing business needs and requirement
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects and ensures appropriate action.
- Manages, resolves and escalates, as appropriate, issues to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Participate/ Facilitate in Kaizen events and Lean Six Sigma training sessions
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Ability to manage the constructive deployment of Lean Six Sigma program methodologies
- Project management exposure to Lean Six Sigma projects (yellow belt at least)
- 3+ Years strong computer experience – MS Office
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of the English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Experience of working in a finance shared services
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem-solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact with team members at all levels of the company
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amount of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Flexibility to change course based on business needs and environmental conditions
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Other languages a plus
More searches like this
- Accounting Information & Technology Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Financial Analysis Information & Technology Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- IT / Systems Information & Technology Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania