Senior Financial Planning Analyst
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal years;
- Performs research/performance/evaluation analysis of costs variances/evolution;
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis;
- Monthly Forecasting with relevant analysis identifying changes with appropriate business explanations;
- Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast/budget;
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
- Involve in different projects, contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position (reporting);
• Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
• Previous experience of working with SAP would be a plus;
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
• The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines;
• Excellent communication and analytical skills;
• Highly organized, analytical, task focused, and multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Fluent in English;
• Computer literate with good Excel skills.
- At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
- We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
- We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed.