The Treasury Specialist will report to Treasury Director in managing all bank accounts and aspects of cash flow.
- Perform functions related to cash management: to assist with determining daily cash flow, including cash forecasting, reporting and analysis;
- Improve cash collection and working capital, including by using factoring programs;
- Develop and implement cash management operational strategies such as business process management with accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Implement, structure and perform hedging policies, analyzing foreign exchange fluctuation and monitor foreign currency exposure;
- Preparing the month end close situations, including review of cash transactions, bank facilities usages, expense accruals, interest calculations, foreign exchange hedging, foreign currency translation entries, reconciliations for bank fees, interest income, interest expense, and other related accounts on a monthly basis;
- Identify areas for process improvement and cost savings that affect the movement of cash, making projects and initiating types of reports for better management of treasury activity and automation of existing processes;
- Identification of collection risks, customer knowledge and AML practices and preparation of appropriate action plan and perform Compliance reviews;
- Collaborates with Business Units and regional teams to provide detailed global consolidated cash flow projections and perform variance and trend analysis and working on capital improving;
- Analyze financial data, draws conclusions and presents recommendations;
- Implement Treasury best practices and actively contribute to cross-functional organizational development around the Treasury function;
- Represent the Company in an ethical and professional manner in all interactions with colleagues, suppliers, customers and the business community.
- 3+ years of finance and treasury related work experience with a global company preferred;
- Experience with corporate cash management, foreign exchange, heading, and/or banking;
- Advanced skills with PC based software programs (MS Office) along with knowledge of computerized accounting systems –SAP;
- Work independently with strong problem solving and analytical skills and have ability to recognize and recommend solutions to potential problems;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and to be able to work effectively with internal and external partners;
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, and deliver in a timely manner;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.