General Accounting & Reporting Accountant (Turkish/Polish speaker)
4 days left
The GA & Reporting Accountant supports delivery of general accounting and reporting services to the respective countries for which his team is accountable for and prepares documents for period close while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate.
- Process journals and maintain the general ledger while assisting in the preparation and submission of group reports pertaining to the entities managed manner.
- Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process accordingly.
- Execute timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned.
To join our team you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications
- 1 - 3 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting
- Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset
- Good communication & Collaboration skills
- Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation
- Drive accountability and results
- Fluent in English and Turkish/Polish - written and spoken
Apply for General Accounting & Reporting Accountant (Turkish/Polish speaker)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly