Primary Purpose of the Position:
- Provide accurate and timely Financial Reporting
- Preparation and submission of Financial Forecasts
- Working with the Country / Cluster teams and interfacing with the Shared Service Centre team to provide routine and ad-hoc finance support
- Identification and implementation of process improvements and standardization
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financial Reporting
- First level analysis of financial reporting to identify and explain reasons behind variances to forecast, plan or previous performance.
- Preparation of standard reporting packs for country management review
- Financial Forecasting
- Creation of forecast scenarios based upon provided parameters
- Preparing scenarios to achieve targeted results
- Preparation of forecast reports to identify assumptions, surplus/gaps to target
- Ad-hoc requests
- Work as the bridge between the Country / Cluster teams and the Shared Service Centre SSC.
- Translating queries in to requests for the SSC.
- Flexible work ethic, able to support multiple countries and peak periods.
- Process Improvements - Standardization
- Work to identify opportunities for automatization or standardization
- Copy best practice from co-workers and share new methods identified
- Active participation in implementation of new procedures
- Performance of tasks against agreed Service Levels and Metrics
- Maintenance of process documentation
- Provide cover for other team members to support vacation or sickness
To join our team you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of finance or business management.
- Previous finance experience in a multinational company
- Accounting professional accreditation
- Knowledge of FP&A - previous experience in a role providing numerical analysis and reporting.
- Analytical skills and business acumen
- Experience working with large amounts of data.
- Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience working with SAP, EDW (Cognos) would be a benefit, but not essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to work with high volumes of financial data accurately.
- Ability to work as part of a remote team.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to listen effectively and articulate queries.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Other language skills may be a further benefit.
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly