Junior Cost Analyst with French
- Participate, during the transition phase, to the proper take over of activities allocated to her, including the preparation of detailed manuals for the process, if necessary;
- During the training period understand the process of cost accounting (Cost of Materials, Cost of production, Measured Inventories, Cost of sales, Variances, inventories discrepancies, etc.);
- Work together with the project team to stabilize the BSM inventory module deployment, ensure the integrity of data within prescribed deadlines;
- Perform annual/ monthly closing tasks: physical inventories consolidation, variances analysis and action plans, different reconciliations;
- Propose in accordance with Group standards simplifications and improvements serving to optimize the processes she deals with if the case;
- Perform self-assessments within her remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule;
- Assists with preparation of materials and presentations for the department manager;
- Execute any other tasks requested by the manager in order to realize the short term objectives of the department.
- Economics background is a must;
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance. (Desired experience: AR, AP, Bank statements);
- Profiles with experience in Audit companies are also welcomed;
- Good knowledge of English, French is a plus.
- Analytical, structured and detail oriented, advanced in working with Excel;
- Good communication skills with interfaces;
- Proactive and with initiative;
- Motivated for a long term career in Michelin;
- Dedicated and available to work extra time in the loaded periods;
- Serious, respecting deadlines;
- Focused on finding the solution;
- Team worker;
- A logic approach, the ability to deal with numbers, to make connections easily between numbers and business aspects.