As an experienced business professional, you’ve likely considered getting an MBA or EMBA degree to enrich your career and increase your salary. This is your opportunity to find out how!
Each year the Access MBA Tour gives thousands of professionals the chance to meet representatives from some of the world’s best international business schools on a One-to-One basis.
Date: December 4, 2017
Time: From 16:30 to 22:00 (upon invitation)
Place: JW Marriott Bucharest Grand hotel, Bucharest
Free registration on: https://www.accessmba.com/link/ew
Event features include:
- Meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Individual Consulting Sessions with Access MBA Experts
- School Panel Discussions and GMAT Workshops
- Over 1 million euros in scholarship opportunities
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
Why get an MBA?
- 9 in 10 survey respondents (86%) plan to hire recent MBA graduates in 2017 compared with 79% of employers who hired them in 2016. (GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey 2017)
- US-based employers plan to offer recent MBA graduates a median starting base salary of USD 110,000 in 2017, up from USD 105,000 in 2016. (GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey 2017)
- Studying for an MBA can help you not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
Get ahead with an MBA.