Audit Internship - KPMG Business School
What’s in it for you?
KPMG Business School is a 2-year programme specially designed for students who want to develop a career in Audit: it allows them to pay the necessary attention to their higher studies and gain practical experience at the same time. Moreover, each participant will take part in a professional learning & development scheme, including ACCA training sessions, technical skills workshops and soft skills seminars.
The profile we are looking for:
- Top student in the 2nd/3rd year undergraduate, or 1st year postgraduate studies in an Economic related field/Mathematics
- Systematic involvement in different “out of the box” experiences
- Advanced knowledge in English; any other foreign language would be an asset
- Desire to develop a career in Audit
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness