7 days left
- 25% to 50%
For our client JPA Romania, we are looking to meet the most valuable candidate for Auditor / Senior Auditor role!
At JPA you will find the high level of talent and expertise you’d expect from a larger firm, but with the accessibility and collaboration that are usually available at a smaller organization.
A proactive, hand-on approach to the clients gives you the opportunity to grow in your expertise and advance in your career.
In the same time, flexible hours and family oriented culture promote the balance between professional development and the enjoyable family life.
- Minimum of 2-3 years recent work experience as an auditor at a public accounting firm, demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks;
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment;
- Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude;
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines;
- Dedication to superior client service;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field; advanced degree is highly desirable, but not mandatory;
- CPA/Auditor certification (active) preferred or working toward if not already obtained;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (Excel).
- Leading client audit engagements (planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits);
- Developing generally accepted accounting principles and ASF supervised companies accounting and reporting rules, where applicable, and financial statement presentation;
- Obtaining a thorough understanding of ASPAAS, CAFR and International Standards on Auditing and common audit procedures and techniques;
- Supervising, training and mentoring associates and interns on audit process;
- Researching and analyzing financial statement and audit related issues;·
- Acquiring a working knowledge of the client’s business;
- Proactively interacting with key client’s management to gather information and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
What you will get:
- Competitive training programs and free preparation for your future professional qualifications;
- Medical coverage;
- ACCA exams and manuals paid, time for study provided;
- Flexible time to achieve work-life balance;
- Sports subscription;
- Competitive benefits directly linked to your performance;
- Various sources of information, training and knowledge;
- Close attention and direct access to senior management.
Apply for Senior Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly