Reporting Specialist | Leading Multinational Digital Media Business
On behalf of our Client, a leading multinational company active in the digital media industry, we are looking for a Reporting Specialist, ideally with a Senior Accountant background.
You will work in a high energy team of a fast-growing business, which is located in one of the most exclusive office buildings of Bucharest - Piata Victoriei.
- Verify accuracy of general ledger and sub-ledgers through various accounting procedures and controls;
- Strong input during month end close and reporting periods;
- Generate periodic reports and verify: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger;
- 40% of day to day activity is booking, timely and accurate input into SAP;
- Calculate and post accruals for revenues and costs;
- Highlight inconsistencies and observations for the reported data, including identifying root causes and finding suitable solutions;
- Apply knowledge of more advanced financial accounting standards;
- Research appropriate accounting treatments;
- Analyze the impact of changes in reporting standards or accounting methods on the financial statements;
- Ensure the record keeping system supports tax reporting and reflects the tax environment of the organization;
- Manage fulfillment of internal and external audit requirements;
- Involve in any finance projects regarding improving or developing processes;
- Participate in the formulation of solutions to operational issues beyond the finance department.
- Background of Romanian and IFRS accounting standards
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in financial accounting;
- Previous experience in SAP is considered a plus;
- Very good command of English, written and spoken;
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented person;
- Self-motivation, determination and ability to work to deadlines, to prioritize, under pressure;
- Meticulous, well-organized, hard working and proactive attitude;
- Consistent contributor to positive teamwork environment;
- Interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation, the ability to collaborate, facilitate and build consensus.