Financial Reporting Specialist
What you will do?
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly Group Reporting for the companies assigned;
- In charge with IFRS adjustment in accordance with Group Accounting Manual and IFRS regulations;
- Draft up explanatory Notes for the Group Reporting Package;
- Reconciliation of the IFRS balance versus Local GAAP;
- Involved in yearly audit process, provides financial information to the Group auditors;
- Preparation of the statutory Financial Statements;
- Review ANRE and other reports;
- Inter-company reconciliation for the transactions at group level;
- Reporting on a monthly basis all requested declaration by the AFC internal procedures;
- Maintain in SAP the IFRS chart of accounts
- Involvement in special projects.
- 5 years professional experience in a similar role
- high level education;
- experience in IFRS reporting;
- computer operation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- very good knowledge of English language;
- fiscal and accounting knowledge;
- SAP proficiency
- exposure to multinational environment
*Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.