On behalf of our client, a leading company active in the agricultural machinery industry, we are looking for a Chief Accountant.
- Implementation of accounting policies and accounting treatment related to company’s business flows, according local legislation and group policy;
- Preparing and submitting the monthly/quarterly/annually tax returns and financial statements according to Romanian fiscal rules and maintains professional relations with tax authorities;
- Ensure the accounting team permanent development and the monitoring of its performance;
- Ensure the relationship with the tax authorities and the financial auditor;
- Monitor accounting risks and propose solutions to mitigate them;
- Help the Financial Management function to deliver insightful analysis based on accounting knowledge of the business in order to support key business decisions.
- University economic studies, preferably member of the Body of Expert Accountants and Authorized Accountants of Romania ("CECCAR");
- Ability to understand and improve business processes in the statutory accounting area;
- Leadership, time management, ability to engage in parallel in many accounting deliverables and analytical skills;
- Previous work experience in an ERP;
- Excellent abilities of MsOffice, especially Excel;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Good judgment and strong analytical skills;
- Open minded and good communicator;