Accounts Payable Invoice Analyst
We are currently hiring talented AP Invoice Analysts to join our team in AFI Park, Cotroceni, Bucharest. Our AP Invoice Analyst is responsible for managing a portion of the company's working capital through AP invoice processing, exception resolutions, and vendor reconciliation processes. This position resolves business critical issues, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives, and proactively manages day to day issues related to vendor accounts.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger te
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of PO, Non-PO, freight invoices, posting 100+ invoices daily;
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate internal and external resources;
- Maintain vendor statements and communicate with vendors when necessary;
- Work with procurement and finance to maintain the GR/IR account clearing;
- Comply with Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures;
- Performs a variety of AP tasks and projects as necessary;
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested;
- Prepare reporting schedules and resolve audit issues identified by auditors;
- Ensure strict compliance with SOX;
- Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each Finance Hub supported country's legal requirements for document storage;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience In a professional office environment;
- 1+ years of SAP or ERP system application;
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to handle high-volume of data in a face paced environment;
- Adaptable to learning new software applications;
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Language requirements: Fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech);
- A disciplined self-starter with an eye for detail and accuracy;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume work environment;
- Familiar with accounting standard concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and has a service-oriented approach.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal errors;
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity;
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees;
- Capacity to perform highly, both individually and within a team;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels;
- Required to manage a large volume of work and data entry.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.