Project Accounting Analyst
We are hiring talented Project Accounting Analysts to join our team in AFI Park, Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role you will be responsible for providing day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Prepare and post accounting entries in support of the projects
• Manages financial transactions for multiple subsea projects, to include: tracking and reporting processes for consistent execution of projects and enforcing financial policies and procedures required to ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting.
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts
• Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience or other ERP system application
- Good analytical skills
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Other languages a plus
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information
- The ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.