Financial Reporting and SOX Coordinator | Leading Multinational FMCG Company
The Financial Reporting and SOX Coordinator reviews the USGAAP reporting package, prepares the statutory reporting package, ensuring compliance with the company's SOX (Sarbanes - Oxley) procedures.
The Role is the primary contact for internal and external auditors and coordinates audit missions within the organization.
- Coordinate and review closing calendars: monthly group closing schedule (USGAAP) and the annual closing schedule for statutory financial statements;
- Review the USGAAP reporting packet monthly and quarterly (checking trial balance, profit and loss account, treasury flows and other reports) according to the Company's procedures;
- Prepare together with the Line Manager the statutory financial statements in accordance with Romanian legislation and ensures that they are submitted in due time to the state authorities;
- Review reconciliations between companies within the group and communicate with counterparts in other countries to resolve differences by meeting the reporting deadlines set by the Company;
- Ensures compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley procedures and accounting reporting procedures, maintains up-to-date procedures;
- Prepares reports to the National Bank of Romania and the National Institute of Statistics;
- Liaise with the Company Shared Services.
- Higher education in Economics;
- ACCA or CECCAR membership / in progress is considered a plus;
- Minimum 4 years of experience;
- Experience in auditing, reporting or SOX is an asset;
- Good analysis and reporting skills;
- Orientation towards the results;
- Problem solving skills;
- Decision-making abilities;
- Advanced Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point;
- Advanced English language skills.