Investment Controller | Leading Agribusiness Player
A global agribusiness company involved in grains trading is looking for to appoint an Investment Controller for a network of existing and future grains silos.
Department: Controlling, reports to Regional CFO; dotted line reporting to CAPEX Management Team
Scope of the role:
The Investment Controller supervises the financial performance of the Company silos network in Romania / CE, and also controls all the financial, tax and compliance aspects during the construction phases.
- Elaborates the yearly budget and ensures it is properly administrated;
- Prepares and presents investment business cases;
- Direct involvement during the construction phase with specific focus on works progress certifications and construction supplier’s payments;
- Works in full cooperation with Legal functions for the permits, authorizations and suppliers contracting phase;
- Supervises the tendering process for all the industrial related costs in accordance with Group policies;
- Issues reports on CAPEX execution progress;
- Prepares investment reviews (actual vs budget, payback, ROI, etc) and presentations for Management;
- Performs detailed financial and operational reports, including action-oriented analysis;
- Supervises the operations in the facilities, from industrial performance point of view and KPI achievements;
- Supervises the maintenance plans (actual vs budgets, timeline for execution, etc), in coordination with Technical Manager;
- Management of the approval process for all expenditures, as per budget as well as internal approval process;
- Leads the accounts payable process for all the expenditures related to the asset network, in close cooperation with the rest of Finance team;
- Supports with fixed assets management and accounting for (determination of useful life, protocols for reception, depreciation schedule, etc.);
- Constant follow-up and adherence to the Internal Control Framework;
- Other specific tasks relevant for the Asset Management structure, as advised by direct or line managers.
- University Degree, ideally in Economics;
- 3 - 5 years of experience on similar positions, having had exposure to industrial facilities or investment projects;
- Specific knowledge on financial analysis for industrial operations;
- Accounting skills, networking and communication, analysis and synthesis, order, fairness and reliability, autonomy in organizing own tasks and priorities;
- Driving licence;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellen Excel skills.
Location of the role:
The position is based in the Company headquarters from Bucharest and will also require arround 25% travelling within the country.
Apply for Investment Controller | Leading Agribusiness Player
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly