Accounts Payable Service Desk Analyst
We are hiring experienced Accounts Payable Business Partner Analysts in AFI Park, Cotroceni, Bucharest. Our Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst is responsible for processing all AP inquiries submitted from internal/external customers of the AP department. This position will assist in researching duplicate payments, investigate missing invoices, and maintaining customer service.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
- Ensure timely and accurate process of AP Help desk inquiries within the agreed upon Finance Hub Service Level Agreements;
- Record all inquiries in the Service Now help desk solution and/or assign internally created tickets to the appropriate team member
- Research the inquiries, update the ticket, call the vendor back with the appropriate information and close the ticket
- Communicate with vendors, internal customers or AP team members as required to ensure accurate resolution
- Comply with all Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Performs a variety of tasks and projects as necessary assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Liaise with business departments in order to solve invoices discrepancies according to their aging and the SSC Service Level Agreement
- Process customer credit memos
- Perform back-up within AP department as required by management.
- Provide necessary AP training to business departments
- Provide guidance/training to AP staff in case of knowledge transfers, new employees or procedure changes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal errors
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees
- Capacity to perform highly , both individually and within a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels.
- Required to manage a large volume of work and data entry
- 2+ years of current Accounts Payable experience
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.
More searches like this
- Accounting Oil & Gas Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Controlling Oil & Gas Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Credit and Collections Oil & Gas Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Reporting Oil & Gas Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania