On behalf of our client, an important real estate company in Romania, we are recruiting a Senior Accountant who will ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. The Senior Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies;
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries;
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements;
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements;
- Secures financial information by completing database backups;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Monitor the correct accounting records, in accordance with the company's accounting policies and statutory requirements (IFRS and RAS).
Skills and Qualifications:
- University economic studies, preferably member of the Body of Expert Accountants and Authorized Accountants of Romania ("CECCAR");
- Previous relevant experience on a similar role;
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles and IFRS;
- Excellent abilities of MsOffice, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English.