RPA Developer with Automation Anywhere
Cameron Romania, a Schlumberger Company, currently have an exciting opportunity for an RPA Developer with Automation Anywhere experience, to join our Financial Hub based in AFI Park, Bucharest.
At Cameron, we give every team member the ability to achieve more, more than you thought possible. More growth. More success. More reward and gratification.
The role of the RPA Developer is to assist management in achieving business goals and serve as a liaison between the divisions/corporate. You will be in charge of identifying and prioritizing improvement opportunities through data gathering, process mapping, and other Lean Six Sigma tools.
As part of the transformation team, he/she will be in charge of mentoring and guiding other process owners within the hub, through various workshops and trainings, and will proactively act for implementing and administering Cameron policies and procedures, in order to meet the Company’s objectives and customers’ requirements.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing business needs and requirement
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects and ensures appropriate action.
- Manages, resolves and escalates, as appropriate, issues to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Participate/ Facilitate in Kaizen events and Lean Six Sigma training sessions
- 1-2 Years RPA development experience using Automation Anywhere
- Finance Shared Services background
- Project experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact with team members at all levels of the company
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amount of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Flexibility to change course based on business needs and environmental conditions
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, results oriented
What competencies we are looking for?
Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in the present VUCA environment
Intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality
Highly performant,both individually and within a team
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.