Consolidation and Reporting Analyst
We are looking for a Consolidation and reporting Analyst for our Cameron team in AFI Park, Bucharest. In this exciting new role, you will be responsible for consolidating the financial results of the Technology Centres and ensuring timely reporting as per pre-established reporting timetables.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To consolidate the financial results for the respective geographical-area and ensure the accurate reporting to GSC / SL Operations Consolidation / SL HQ (as applicable), including business indicators and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Timely reporting of the Financial Procedures (FPs) in accordance with the pre-established reporting timetables.
- Analyze variances against annual commitment plan and monthly forecasts, to provide meaningful commentary for management.
- Analyze investments (Capex, Inventory, Projects, and Days Sales Outstanding).
- Ensure compliance of standard finance practices (FPs, Internal Financial Manual / Procedures).
- Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Also ensures that the documentation maintained is in accordance with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley.
- Identify weaknesses in internal control and suggest improvements.
- Assess and highlight opportunities for increased cost efficiencies.
- Develop and evaluate business or project financial metrics and drivers.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
- Use of Internal Software (ERPs, Business Intelligence).
- Liaison with Internal Audit or PwC for effective completion of audits.
- Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures.
*Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 2 -5 years in a financial role
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financials and Planning
- Experience in Manufacturing, Research and Engineering accounting
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Adaptable to learning new software applications;
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Language requirements: advanced in English (comprehension, written and speech);
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume work environment;
- Familiar with accounting standard concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and has a service-oriented approach.