Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst
7 days left
- Up to 25%
We are hiring experienced Accounts Payable Business Partner Analysts in AFI Park, Cotroceni, Bucharest. Our Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst is responsible for processing all AP inquiries submitted from internal/external customers of the AP department. This position will assist in researching duplicate payments, investigate missing invoices, and maintaining customer service.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
- Ensure timely and accurate process of AP Help desk inquiries within the agreed upon Finance Hub Service Level Agreements;
- Record all inquiries in the Service Now help desk solution and/or assign internally created tickets to the appropriate team member
- Research the inquiries, update the ticket, call the vendor back with the appropriate information and close the ticket
- Communicate with vendors, internal customers or AP team members as required to ensure accurate resolution
- Comply with all Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Performs a variety of tasks and projects as necessary assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Liaise with business departments in order to solve invoices discrepancies according to their aging and the SSC Service Level Agreement
- Process customer credit memos
- Perform back-up within AP department as required by management.
- Provide necessary AP training to business departments
- Provide guidance/training to AP staff in case of knowledge transfers, new employees or procedure changes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal errors
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees
- Capacity to perform highly , both individually and within a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels.
- Required to manage a large volume of work and data entry
- 2+ years of current Accounts Payable experience
More searches like this
- Accounting Oil & Gas Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Controlling Oil & Gas Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Credit and Collections Oil & Gas Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania
- Reporting Oil & Gas Specialist / Experienced (non-manager) Permanent jobs in Romania