On behalf of our client, a multinational company that provides systems and practice management software for the medical industry, we are recruiting a FP&A Analyst.
The primary responsibility of the FP&A Analyst will be to support and assist financial planning and analysis for the consolidated P&L and statement of cash flow. Additionally, this position is responsible for providing support to the development of budgets and forecasts and assists in the preparation of business plans / business case analysis for new projects or initiatives.
- Provide support to financial planning, analysis, consolidation and management reporting;
- Provide analytical support as needed (e.g., assessment of strategic initiatives and business operations);
- Assist in producing standard reporting packages working with other key stakeholders within the Company;
- Assist in the creation of scenario planning models based on variations in key operating metrics, capital investments and market factors to measure and mitigate business risk;
- Identify fluctuations between budgets, estimates and actual results;
- Perform analysis of product, regional and business unit profitability;
- Support closing reviews to ensure results are appropriately accounted for under GAAP;
- Quantify foreign exchange variances to AOP, prior year and forecast;
- Document policies and procedures;
- Lead special projects as assigned.
- Must be a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills;
- Individual must be able to clearly identify objectives and meet end goals;
- Ability to balance long-range vision with an appropriate attention to immediate detail;
- Proven ability to address challenges and work with a results-oriented team;
- Organization skills – can plan, execute, and control multiple tasks; can take direction from multiple people;
- Communication skills – excellent written and verbal presentation skills; good listening skills;
- Interpersonal skills – can work effectively with both internal and external cross-functional personnel at all levels of the organization;
- SAP experience desired;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 3+ years of experience providing analytical support;
- Experience providing analytical support for a large international company preferred;
- Experience interacting with Sales and Marketing units preferred.
Apply for FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly