SAP Specialist Procurement
We are hiring a talented SAP Analyst MM / Procurement to join our team in AFI park, Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role you will be working towards technical issue resolutions and process improvements in our reporting systems.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
This position will provide analysis and support under the guidance of the Finance Manager, working towards technical issue resolution and process improvements in the SAP, BI and BPC reporting systems relative to the Plant Accounting & Operations Groups worldwide. Plants in this context include new manufacturing, aftermarket service shops and warehouse locations. Support on special projects will also be regularly encountered. Areas of involvement include the following:
- Support resolution of plant transactional processing and SAP/BI reporting issues. Assist to liaison with the Plant Accounting and IT Technical staffs to understand, communicate and remediate system breakdowns.
- Analyse system capabilities and current work processes to establish best practices across all divisions and between the Houston and Bucharest Hubs.
- Support cross functional work with Plant Controllers, the Data & Analytics Team, Procurement Hub and the IT Technical Group to address system deficiences. Recommend enhancements, with associate financial justification, to reporting and/or system functionality to gain speed, efficiency and accuracy.
- Special project work will include but not be limited to, the annual cost roll, plant physical inventory, slow moving inventory initiatives, facility restructuring, SAP master data analysis and other opportunities that may arise.
- The scope of work will span standard SAP transactional processing normally encountered in the plant environment, month end close procedures, account reconciliations, internal controls and various management reporting systems.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Technical background - Engineering, Mathematics or Science.
- Five + years of SAP experience working with end users providing process support.
- Strong SAP experience especially in the MM Module / Procurement.
- Strong manufacturing experience.
- MBA and/or Masters in Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics or Science.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- SAP configuration would be a plus.