Accounts Payable Payments Analyst
We are currently hiring an Accounts Payable Payments Analyst in our Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. Our AP Disbursements Analyst is responsible for managing a portion of the company's working capital through efficient and timely payment disbursement processing.This position resolves business critical issues, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives, and proactively manages day to day issues related to vendor payments.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of electronic and check payments according to the weekly payment schedule;
- Monitor all payment proposal exception reports and resolve with either internal or external resources in a timely manner to ensure on-time payment;
- Ensure that outgoing checks are mailed timely and that rush requests are processed according to instructions;
- Coordinate all cash requirements with the regional Treasury and Finance teams;
- Reconcile the daily online bank reports to actual payment clearings and handle returned items within one day;
- Place and release stop payments when necessary;
- Process all void payment requests according to Cameron policies and procedures;
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested;
- Prepare reporting schedules and resolve audit issues identified by auditors;
- Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each Finance Hub supported country's legal requirements for document storage;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- Minimum 4+ years work experience in accounts payable disbursements, with competent understanding of electronic payment banking details in a global environment
- Minimum 3+ years strong computer and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Language requirements: advanced in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus