Manufacturing Finance Analyst
On behalf of our client, a multinational company that provides systems and practice management software for the medical industry, we are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Finance Analyst.
Responsible for all aspects regarding the global manufacturing operations in China and France. The role reports to EAMER Finance Manager.
Roles & Responsabilities:
- Define manufacturing finance dashboards;
- Define productivity plans in coordination with operations (manufacturing management, purchasing);
- Measure productivity vs standards but also vs previous year, in $ and in % of cost of goods manufactured;
- Measure productivity in consolidated reports (amortized variance);
- Define appropriate operations dashboard and leads meeting with operations to review: scraps by workshops, material costs, yields;
- Build manufacturing AOP (expected variances by type, months, and with different FX assumptions);
- Lead standards setting process, in coordination with World Wide Controller ;
- Lead Excess & Obsolete inventory reserve calculation, under supervision of Controller;
- Lead Excess & Obsolete review meetings with operations to determine best way to reduce reserve & costs;
- Monthly CAPEX tracking update, with monthly meetings with operations to estimate balance of the year.
- University degree in economics or similar qualification ;
- Strong level of accounting Microsoft Excel (Expert Level);
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP manufacturing;
- +4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management;
- Energetic, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work;
- Ability to manage pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, French would be appreciated.