On behalf of our client, one of the most important importers of high end cosmetics in Romania, we are recruiting an Accounting Manager.
- Directs the accounting and reporting of all company transactions, ensuring their registration, classification, examination and analysis, also providing specialized consultancy to the company's management on financial-accounting matters;
- Supervises the application of the accounting policies and procedures, accounting laws, ensuring that all transactions are accounted for in accordance with law and company policy requirements;
- Establish efficient and effective accounting procedures to obtain accurate and timely data;
- Coordinates the activity of the Accounting Department, instructs, supervises and controls subordinates;
- Responsible for managing the closure of the periods and the preparation of all related reports;
- Establish the details of the Account Plan and solve / resolve any issues that may arise;
- Tracks, controls, and analyzes the balance of account components;
- Prepares periodic activity reports (financial reports, analyzes of balance sheets, profit and loss account, cash flows) for the management of the company;
- Prepares periodically reports for the sales and marketing departments;
- It is responsible for making and updating inventory of the company's patrimony;
- Proposes operational procedures to the Finance Manager in order to collect the data / information / supporting documents necessary for the proper conduct of the department's activity;
- Responds to the quality of the work performed and the accuracy of the information provided in optimal time to hierarchical superiority.
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting legislation;
- Experience in companies with stock inventories would be a plus;
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels;
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel;
- Strong verbal & written communications skills (good interpersonal skills);
- Foreign languages: English;
- Ability to organize and coordinate, team work;
- Good analytical skills;
- Work experience: at least 5 years in a similar position, of which 3 years in a production company.
The company offers a special working environment with many internal activities. The team is always joyful and focused on work, so you can easily integrate. You have the opportunity to evolve professionally. Though it's a lot of work, the great atmosphere of your colleagues will make your day easier
- A salary package based on experience, with growth possibilities, related to the involvement in the company's activity and achievements;
- Full-time schedule and stability.