Transformation Analyst - SharePoint Experience
The role of the Transformation Analyst with SharePoint experience is to oversee the day-to-day management and execution of multiple projects and/or programs through the project lifecycle. He/She will identify and prioritize improvement opportunities through data gathering, process mapping, and other Lean Six Sigma tools. Works collaboratively with functional business areas to achieve agreed project objectives, milestones and deliverables. Ensures implemented solutions are of quality. Assists with developing, delivering and training others on the Project Management Discipline.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing business needs and requirement
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects and ensures appropriate action.
- Manages, resolves and escalates, as appropriate, issues to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Participate/ Facilitate in Kaizen events and Lean Six Sigma training sessions
- Some years of experience in SharePoint development/ implementation
- Familiar with Finance processes
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, strong team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact with team members at all levels of the company
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amount of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Flexibility to change course based on business needs and environmental conditions
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, results oriented
What competencies we are looking for?
- Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in the present VUCA environment
- Intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality
- Highly performant, both individually and within a team